From: "Todd Hoff" <gatrboots@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega forum posting" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 3:58 AM
Subject: Ts2ki Chart Problem - 'Flickering'

: Hello Robert,
:
: I have experienced the same problem when running
: different indicators on my charts. Try turning off the
: "update every tick". This usually gets rid of the
: problem, although your indicators won't give a reading
: until the close of the bar. So this really isn't a fix
: for your problem, but it will at least see if there is
: something else wrong with your program. Hope that
: helps a little bit.
:
: Todd
: