Re: Re[2]: Trading System Programmer (2) -- Not advisable

Hi,

I'm new to this list and hope this isn't off-topic. But what are those
"very few exceptions" of good trading books? I've read several
"popular" books and they range from BS to pretty good. But I'm a
novice trader (< 3 years experience) trying to do something I really
love after 30 years of making money in a different career.

ps. I hope this is the right way to post to this list. If not, tell me
how.

Michael