Re: Optimize for Expectancy in TS

Chris Evans wrote regarding the EL function I posted, located at
http://unicorn.us.com/alex/strategyquality.txt :

>In the filename field where one would normally put a path and a
>filename -you warn against using a path with a colon or a \ but how
>else do I designate a path?

I didn't warn about a colon or \.  I warned about specific sequences of
character pairs that are preceded by a \.  The warning in the code
states:

    {WARNING: avoid \hb, \he, \pb, \pe, \wb, or \we, in the file
    name.  TS interprets these as "jump commands."  For example,
    the filenames "c:\hello.csv" or "c:\data\performance.csv" will
    result in an error message because they contain \he and \pe
    respectively.}

If you specify a pathname that contains any of those six 2-character
sequences preceded by a \, TS will generate an error message.

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com