Re: june contract disappears

Hello lw,

Saturday, June 22, 2002, 3:00:45 PM, you wrote:

l> I have a problem..my June contract / symbol for both emini and big s&p just disappear and I don't know why.  I would like to keep this history to look back on past trading days.  This has happened
l> every time a symbol expires also another problem I have noticed is  my global server and my turbo feed data manager always have to be online in order to view a chart or past history, is my data
l> not stored on my computer . thanks for any help you can give

When  a contract expires, which just happened Friday, the Global Server
renames the expired symbol.  In this case from SP 2M to  SP200206

--
Best regards,
 Roger                            mailto:mailrs@xxxxxxxxxx