Re: How to Optimize for Expectancy in TS

  • To: profitok@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (profitok)
  • Subject: Re: How to Optimize for Expectancy in TS
  • From: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Alex Matulich)
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:17:21 -0700

Profitok wrote:
>Anyone have ideas why during an optimization,, ts 2000I freeze the
>computer?

This has never happened to me.  I've had TS2000i lock up when I pass a
non-constant length to xAverage.  I've never had it lock up during an
optimization run.

If this happened to you, my guess is that during the optimization,
a parameter or combination of parameters causes a fault, such as
a math overflow, or memory pointer error (such as my xAverage
problem).

--
 //  \
 // __)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com