AW: Wealth Lab 2,Impressive-LESS TIME TRADING, MORE TIME CODING

Yes, the code is a bit longer. We are working on improving it and it will be
even easier to programm systems in the next upgrade. The programming
language that we use gives you more power. It lets you loop throu a
PORTFOLIO of symbols create a meta indicator or find correlation, trade
pairs, trade the once with the highest/lowest RSI reading, create your own
A/D indicator from any list of symbols and so on. These are just excamples.

But then I copied a few posts from you with the date of posting. I like
especially the top one, you might wanna read them again and think about it.

On top of the above mentioned you can true portfolio level backtesting with
money management. That might take you a minute longer to programm but then
you can test faster more symbols and that gives you MORE TIME TO MAKE MONEY.
;-)

Regards

#Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com
http://www.wealth-lab.de

29.4.2002
Lawrence - given the fact that Tradestation's functionality and ease-of-use
made it tremendously successful initially......until the company's horrible
tech support and "attitude" killed it....
wouldn't it have been better to just CLONE tradestation and provide great
support ?

Note: I would buy a TS clone in-a-flash.
I think others would do the same.

30.3.2002
Have you seen those recent bull and bear advertisements......where the bull
says to the bear......WRONG.

Omega spent MILLIONS on marketing and promotion.....THAT WAS NOT THE
PROBLEM.

IT TOOK 2 YEARS AND 5 RELEASES TO MAKE TS2000i USABLE.......
when word got out about the bugs and problems, few TS4 licensees
"converted"....
and with the internet in full swing, the word quickly got around to other
potential convertees like Metastock users, etc.
result: low conversion rate; few new sales.
THEN It snowballed.....the original development team left town, no good
technicians left to support it, and so on and so forth.
A great Harvard Business School study in how not to do it:
"Why hi-tech companies fail when their core-products are launched
prematurely without qualification"

29.1.2002
but WAIT.....TS6 is full of bugs too .....
THERE IS NO ESCAPE WITH TRAD.
Bugs will follow you till the end....which I hope is near for them and for
our sakes.