Re: TS4 Computer Upgrade

Using Windows XP, TS2Ki with TS and Radarscreen simultaneously running,
could someone tell me how memory is required for this?  I would be tracking
over 500 tickers in RadarScreen.  What is the optimum amount of memory and
disk space?

I currently have Win98 and with 512 MB's, my swapfile is always 0 and my
physical memory free is from 300 MB's to 200 MB's.

Daniel.