ts2000i

I am using TS 6.0 and am using the Stochastic Fast and Stochastic Slow in my
analysis.  I recently obtained a bitmap of a TS 2000i chart that has an
indicator called "Stochastic Classic" on it.  Using the same parameters my
Stochastics look slightly different than those in the bitmap. I have been
unable to contact the "creator" of the bitmap. I was hoping that someone
with TS 2000i could tell me if "Stochastic Classic" is a standard indicator
in that program (which has been omitted in TS 6.0) and if so if they could
post an ELA or ELS file for import into TS 6.0.

Thank you very much,

Ralph Peterson