Re: AW: Unidentified subject!

Gary, we are talking about the same thing.
when i say h[0] - x  i mean high of current bar order for this bar
ie what i ment is  h[-1] - x  in strict TS terms.
you can't place an order like this:
buy next bar high - x
those orders are not possible in TS, but possible outside of TS.
( order like buy next bar high + x is of course not possible )
anyway...
best workaround is  if high[0] - close[0] >=  x then sell or sell market.
those are possible because the expression is evaluated on the close
of the bar which TS knows both in real and historical.

but you should be able to do in real time too since in real
time TS is capable of tracking intrabarhigh - x delta
if orders like that were allowed then historical results would not
match the real time results. in fact historical results will be worse
than real time for "off the pivot"  type orders. i know it because
i have done it in the past. i would take X is pass it to autoexe
module that would monitor intrabar high and low, etc.

same reason why trailer stops don't work of current high low
same reason bouncing ticks setting was there... etc..

intrabar path is unknown on historical data.