RE: AW: Unidentified subject!

> Example: when tick-based bars are collapsed into 1 minute bars,
> the order of the interval's HIGH-LOW can be determined.
> The storage cost would have been this: 1 BIT per interval.
> WE'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF A WHOLE BIT !

I don't agree.  That would have been a half-baked solution to a more
general problem.  So you know whether the H or L got hit first, but
what about the other price action within the bar?  It might have a
big impact on when your stops got filled &etc.  Granted, knowing
which (H or L) came first is a good start, but it doesn't solve the
problem.

I understand TS2k (and I assume TS6) solve this the right way, by
allowing you to use the full resolution of the data in your backtests.

Gary