RE: AW: Unidentified subject!

re: "intrabar path is unknown on historical data...."

NOT COMPLETELY TRUE. This is one area where Bill Cruz or Tom Bierovic were
not thinking....
Example: when tick-based bars are collapsed into 1 minute bars, the order of
the interval's HIGH-LOW can be determined.
They just "forgot" to store this information and use it properly in
backtesting.

The storage cost would have been this: 1 BIT per interval.
WE'VE BEEN GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF A WHOLE BIT !