Re: Fw: [ats-forum] New IB TWS API Use Group formed

IB's entry-order program and something like $4.80/RT commission rates are quite
favorable, for sure.  Yet, I don't recall a single communication I had with them
(by E-mail, as I was virtually unable to get them by phone) where their
representative wasn't rude, sarcastic, off-putting etc.  I finally decided life
was too short to deal with that and closed my account.  I'm happy to pay not
that much more for civility --- civility is an understatement --- customer
service reps who appear glad to have my business and whose behavior is congruent
with that.