Two Questions

Dear members... you thought's/advice would be appreciated....

Question One :
What is the easiest way within TradeStation to test a given strategy over a
large number of symbols. For example if I have a symbol list of the S&P-500
within GlobalServer, what's the quickest way testing a given strategy over
the entire universe (i.e. the S&P-500)....?

Question Two:
Is there a way of 'exporting' the buy & sell signals produced by
TradeStation for a given strategy...? For example can I write buy & sell
signals and the relevant trading dates out to a CSV file...?