AW: Two Questions

If you insist in using TS for your task then you need to buy an additional
software from RINA system (app. 5000$). Another way would be to take a look
at WLD2 ($650 ONLY!!!). Here you can test a strategy on thousands of
stocks/futures, with money management and so on - real portfolio level
testing. It is very, very fast. Follow the link under my name for more
information or feel free to ask.

Regards.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.