From: "marinindextrader" <marinindextrader@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ats-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 7:44 PM
Subject: [ats-forum] New IB TWS API Use Group formed

For those interested in joining or contributing, there is a new use
group dedicated to Interactive Brokers API.

Exchange code and ideas on the nuts an bolts of this API, or vent

We are not an ATS forum. This forum serves mightely in that capacity.

We are an API specific group. Newbies to programing welcome.
Sample files posted with source code on how to connect.

Scott
Owner