Sunday night/Monday morning 60 minute natural hour charts don't display data

Ok where have I been, I just noticed this. GS collects data 24/7 and I
can get TS2000 to display the overnight data every day  _except_  for 60
minute natural hour charts during Sunday night/Monday morning before the
RTH open. All other natural hour chart resolutions/intervals display
fine during that time period, as do all non-natural hour charts
including 60 minute. So I assume the GS sessions time must be correct.
Surely I must be doing something wrong?

Thanks
kaj