Re: Sunday night/Monday morning 60 minute natural hour charts don't display data

Hello Daniel,

I should have said that I  _run_ GS 24/7 (well ok, no Saturdays either). I am
having a problem with TS displaying the Sunday nite-to-Monday morning (5:30pm
to 8:29am CT) Globex data (futures) for 60 minute  _natural_  hour charts.

I just now discovered that if I check the Sun nite session (in addition to the
day sessions already checked). the 60 minute natural hour charts DO display
the Sunday nite-to-Monday morning data, BUT that  _only_  works for the 60
minute natural hour charts and no other resolution/interval and  _not_ for
non-natural hour charts of any time interval.  So I unless any one has a
solution I guess I'll just give up!