RE: MB's AAMA vs OddBall, any comments?

I beg your pardon, but there are cases where you are enforced to trade a black
box.
One example is provided with any safir-X neurofuzzy logic system: It is built as
a binary file and contains thousands of neurofuzzy rules. Even ourselves do not
understand the logic behind because it has been devised by the computer itself.
I must confess that we do not try too..it would take months.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm