Re: MB's AAMA vs OddBall, any comments?

Hi Pierre,

Geez, we've got you, Mark and Zebra Man all posting in the same day.
It's almost like the good old days. :-)

> I beg your pardon, but there are cases where you are enforced to
> trade a black box.

No one is "enforced" to do anything. One may choose to trade a black
box. I choose not to.

> One example is provided with any safir-X neurofuzzy logic system:

I choose not to use that because I don't (can't) know what it's doing.
If you like it (and obviously you do) that is your choice. I choose
differently.

> It is built as
> a binary file and contains thousands of neurofuzzy rules.

I call that over-optimization. I know you disagree and that's fine with
me.

> Even ourselves do not understand the logic behind
> because it has been devised by the computer itself.

Bingo. Every time I trade, I know exactly why I did it. The KISS
principle makes me happy. Black boxes give me heartburn. :-)

--
  Dennis