Traders International Scam (was Re: The TGTBT System)

Dont waste any time on this.
It is a short time frame short sighted
stochastic method that on a good day will make
you around 2pts per trade risking about the
same. Its "accuracy" is not high. The "results"
you see are based on the guy going back over the
day disqualifying trades baswed on "choppy
markets".  Well with 20/20 hindsight thats an
easy thing to do. There is also another trade
invalidator he uses to create the artificial
results you see on the site.

Ask him for his own trading record and youll
probably get the "students at college get
different grades" analogy. Ask him to call
trades live and youll get the "I need to
concentrate when I trade" BS.

I have worked with many sucessfull traders and
evaluated and coded many great systems. This is
NOT one of them!

If you want more info email me privatly.

Same goes for any of you considering using ZAP
furtures.

On 31 May 2002, at 8:34, Mark Brown wrote:

> Hello Ian,
>
> they have been expelled from nfa membership and much much more!
> http://www.nfa.futures.org/basic/details.asp?nfaid=0088596&name=TRADERS+INTERNATIONAL+INC
> http://www.nfa.futures.org/basic/regulatory.asp?nfaid=0088596&name=TRADERS+INTERNATIONAL+INC
>
> they have been in trouble with the cftc for fraud for many years now!
> http://www.cftc.gov/proc/pcdosanclst.htm
>
> IW> Did anyone read the Quick Scan in Jan's TASC (page 70) for
> IW> www.tradersinternational.net? Is it me or are some of these "reviews"
> IW> becoming more like advertorials? They said the price was not provided
> IW> yet they obviously talked to the guy behind it. The price is actually
> IW> $4K so no wonder they didn't mention it...
>
> IW> Anyway, the system seems to boast no losing days... If you send them an
> IW> email, they will send you a PowerPoint demonstration (I can forward this
> IW> to anyone who is interested). The system seems to use a Stochastic and a
> IW> MACD (both customised, of course) and maybe candlesticks but that's
> IW> about it.
>
> IW> Can anyone see such a successful a methodology in this?
>
> IW> Cheers,
> IW> Ian
>

> --
> Best regards,