Re: The TGTBT System

Hello Ian,

they have been expelled from nfa membership and much much more!
http://www.nfa.futures.org/basic/details.asp?nfaid=0088596&name=TRADERS+INTERNATIONAL+INC
http://www.nfa.futures.org/basic/regulatory.asp?nfaid=0088596&name=TRADERS+INTERNATIONAL+INC

they have been in trouble with the cftc for fraud for many years now!
http://www.cftc.gov/proc/pcdosanclst.htm

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx