Re: The TGTBT System

Hello Ian,

0088596 TRADERS INTERNATIONAL INC C.R.2-10 - RECORDKEEPING FCMS/IBS
    C.R.2-2(a) - CHEAT,FRAUD DECEIVE CUSTOMERS
    C.R.2-2(h) - EMBEZZLE/STEAL CUSTOMER PROPERTY
    C.R.2-4 - HIGH STDS. OF COMMERCIAL HONOR
    C.R.2-5 - FAILURE TO COOPERATE W/ NFA
    F.R.Section 1 - ADJUSTED NET CAPITAL REQ. FOR FCMS
    F.R.Section 4 - FCM/IB MUST COMPLY W/ FIN REQMT

Below is a list of the rules involved in the case for this respondent.
FAILURE TO SEGREGATE CUSTOMER FUNDS
MINIMUM FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
FAILURE TO KEEP PROPER BOOKS AND RECORDS
MINIMUM FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS FCMS/IBS
CUSTOMER FUNDS TO BE SEGREGATED
INVESTMENT OF CUSTOMER FUNDS
INTEREST ON CUSTOMER FUNDS
APPRAISAL OF OBLIGATIONS PURCHASED
BOOKS/RECORDS: KEEPING/INSPECTION
SEGREGATED ACCTS/DAILY COMP & REC

Action Types Summary
NFA ID Respondent Action Types
0003758 BASHAM, DEBRA L 911-02 FINANCIAL
    911-05 GENERAL CONDUCT
    911-06 OFFICE RECORDKEEPING
    911-08 SALES PRACTICE
0026007 ZIEGLER, TERRY R 911-02 FINANCIAL
    911-05 GENERAL CONDUCT
    911-06 OFFICE RECORDKEEPING
    911-08 SALES PRACTICE
0060201 GREENBAUM, JAMES D 911-02 FINANCIAL
    911-05 GENERAL CONDUCT
    911-06 OFFICE RECORDKEEPING
    911-08 SALES PRACTICE
0088596 TRADERS INTERNATIONAL INC 911-02 FINANCIAL

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx