Re: Timestamp problem collecting data with esignal

If this is true, then you need to check your CPU clock again with your
atomic time checker after the Turbofeed DataManager is logged on to the
Esignal servers...it should show that Esignal is slow (delayed) by 2-3 sec
and that could be the source of the error between RT and historical download.

MT