European futures markets

Hi everyone,

Living overseas (of the US, that is), I`m looking into the possibility of
starting to trade the European Futures markets. Can someone help me with
some info? First of all, I understand that they`re mostly electronically
traded markets. Is that right? Also, how is volume\liquidity with those
markets; trading electronically, can I expect fills to be anything like the
mini SPs? And last, do most American online brokers offer access to those
markets?

TIA

Philip