HELP Data Co-op - or - Historical Data Archives

Hello omega-list,

I  am  wondering if their is any interest in a Data Co-op? Now that it
is  most  likely  that  all  TS  to  Quote.com  services  will soon be
terminated,  it  is  even  more  immanent  that many of us need a good
"TIMELY"  data  archive. I have been writing out data daily in DBC and
DTN data formats. I have tons of BMI history as well and for those who
are  continuing to use BMI it would be good to get you guys in here as
well and even PC Quote.

With  traders2traders.com  and  myself and maybe some other volunteers
who  have  extra bandwidth we can get this going. I would only be able
to  allow  downloading  after trading hours. Maybe some one could find
some  redundant extra space which the master suppliers could upload to
as a back up to their own spaces as well.

I have just thrown out the idea and have no time or desire to organize
this effort but i can make a real good effort to get the data out each
day.  I  have  a  (imperfect)  macro  which  can  do  this  write  out
automatically  each  day  on a specified time and would help those who
have  not  this  and  wish  to supply data. Speaking of time should we
write  out  twice  a day or just once at midnight? Can someone jump in
here or a group and organize this effort?

--
Best regards,
 Mark                          mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx