Re: HELP Data Co-op - or - Historical Data Archives

On Tuesday, April 09, 2002, 5:51:57 AM, Mark Brown wrote:

MB> I  am  wondering if their is any interest in a Data Co-op?

Yes. We could all use a way to get chunks of missing data.

MB> With  traders2traders.com  and  myself and maybe some other
MB> volunteers who  have  extra bandwidth we can get this going.

I don't have the on-line bandwidth, but I'd be willing to
collect/organize/store data on disk or CD's to upload to people who
might have the bandwidth. This might include complete data sets for
one futures contract as well as daily updates for all
contracts/indices. It might be nice to have continuous contracts as
well.

If anyone has such data, please start sending it to me, (but not
20Gigs in one email) :-) or tell me how to access it, and I'll start
the process. It might be good to start with the most popular data [SP,
ES, ND, etc]. As on-line storage becomes available, I'll upload it for
all to use.

Would it be best to use .omz so both TS4 and TS2k people could use it?

ztrader