Re: Gentlemen, Thank You--ditto

Hello TaoOfDow,

I feel your pain.  Just a note---several weeks ago I finally bit the
bullet and went about converting my Dell from W98 to Win2k.  Worked
fine.  and W2k is just sweet.  Seems I could go weeks without
rebooting.  reintstalling all one's apps is a bit tedious but I spread
it out over a few weeks.  but by and large it was easy.  thanks
significantly to the great info posted on this list.

--
Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx