Omega is Alive

Hello omega-list,

  Just received this from Omega aka Tradestation Technologies:

  Maybe the TRAD share price is now low enough that they want to
  reconnect with their former software customers? Amazing.

  Anyone who wants to "pursue an open dialog" with Ms Tuttle please
  feel free to do so. I am bust developing systems, and not in EL ;-).

--
Best regards,
 Ross                mail to: ross.bond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hello Ross,

Your message to the Omega List was recently brought to my attention because
of your comments relating to development. I would certainly welcome an
opportunity to discuss with you what your previous experience has been with
our company and introduce you to the technical resources we have in place
for third party developers of our products. These resources are not
aggressively promoted right now, and I feel that they could make a
considerable difference in your efforts to design strategies, etc. with
TradeStation.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate your other contact information
within our customer database. If you would like to pursue an open dialog to
discuss this, I encourage you to write to me and/or send me your phone
number. I'd like to offer my personal assistance in helping you to resolve
the issues you may have with our products.

Sincerely yours,

Darla D. Tuttle
Manager, TradeStation Open Platform

TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
(formerly Omega Research, Inc.)
A subsidiary of TradeStation Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: TRAD)
<  <http://www.tradestation.com/> http://www.tradestation.com/>