Re: Omega is Alive

Bob,

Regarding my earlier message, CIS Bowtie Parabolic (pasted below).
Have you ever heard of this system??  Do you have the code?  It shows
promise but I probably need the proper code so I can work with it.

Thanks,
Brian Oliver
sunfiles@xxxxxxx
Newport Coast, CA

___________________ PRIOR MESSAGE __________________

Why don't you need the buy & sell statements in this code?  How does it know
where to buy and sell?

CIS Bowtie Parabolic
Input: Price(close),Length(28),DevSet(2),Accfactr(.02);

value1 = StdDev(Price,Length)*DevSet - StdDev(Price,Length)*-DevSet;

If value1 = Lowest(value1,Length) and Adx(14) < 23 then begin

If SlowD(Length) > 75 OR SlowD(Length) < 25 then begin
IncludeSystem: "Parabolic",ACCFACTR;

End;

End;