Re: Omega is Alive

At 10:25 PM -0800 4/5/02, sunfiles wrote:

>I have a question regarding some signal code I have.
>
>The following signal code does not appear to have any buy or sell
>statements.  However when plugged into Strategy Builder, as is below, it
>works.  What am I missing here??
>
><snip>
>
>If SlowD(Length) > 75 OR SlowD(Length) < 25 then begin
>   IncludeSystem: "Parabolic",ACCFACTR;
>End;

The included system "Parabolic",ACCFACTR; has buys and sells in it.

I do not think you should put include systems in a conditional statement - It probably will not work as you think.

If you want to do that, you could copy/paste the code from the IncludeSystem into your code with appropriate modifications.

Bob Fulks