Re: Omega is Alive

Hello Ross and Omega List,

I have a question regarding some signal code I have.

The following signal code does not appear to have any buy or sell
statements.  However when plugged into Strategy Builder, as is below, it
works.  What am I missing here??

Why don't you need the buy & sell statements in this code?  How does it know
where to buy and sell?

CIS Bowtie Parabolic
Input: Price(close),Length(28),DevSet(2),Accfactr(.02);

value1 = StdDev(Price,Length)*DevSet - StdDev(Price,Length)*-DevSet;

If value1 = Lowest(value1,Length) and Adx(14) < 23 then begin

If SlowD(Length) > 75 OR SlowD(Length) < 25 then begin
IncludeSystem: "Parabolic",ACCFACTR;

End;

End;