AW: TRAD Stock Slides further

Hi Bilo,

what exactly do you mean by scanner, what would is that it would need?

  ++yet another one is to keep adding features to the platform... they badly
  ++need a good scanner because scanners are what pros use nowadays
  ++( scanners are basically half ass systems )

Thanks.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com