Re: Pirate Prosuite? 1/2

I thought Omega is actively policing their products off auction because
according to the licence agreement, no one is allowed to sell their  keys
to anyone.  God forbid they disallow this freedom, since they never fixed
the product, but I digress...

I never thought counterfeits were stupid enough to sell their wares at
ebay, but perhaps I'm missing something.