Re: Re[2]: Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

I, too, draw a lot of trendlines in real time.  Never had a problem.

I'll also add my voice to the chorus in support of a dedicated box for TS.
Beyond TS, BMI, and an internet dialer and browser for getting data from
Historybank occasionally, other apps are on that system.  And beyond the
usual TS frustrations, never any real problems running 24 X 7.

Box is PIII 450 w/ 128 megs RAM, UPS, Win2K.