RE: Re[2]: Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

I just find it hard to see why some of us have it, and some do not, with
this 2000i.  I am starting to believe that some of may be privileged
while others are jinxed.

A mechanical procedure like a program should be consistent for everyone.
There are just not so many variable of loading 2000i onto a computer
that it should cause these different problems. There must be a platform
that it works on and some that it does not.

I can't see why one person has no problem drawing a trend line in the
heat of a strong real time move with heavy action and I bomb out on a
fast computer even when the pace is slow.

What we need to do is identify where it works.
Maybe Trade Station was designed on a narrow platform and not thoroughly
tested on others to eliminate bugs.  Maybe we just need to identify the
components it was designed on and maybe we all can have TS2000i running
like a dream all on the same configuration and computer platform.

Just imagine half of the discussion would disappear and we all be
concentrating on trading, discussing trading methods and making money.

Zoran