AW: Re[2]: Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

Hallo.

Just for your information, I had TS2000i running on Win2000 with a couple of
trading systems on a few markets and I only had to restart the computer 2 or
3 times in over a year... and I am not sure whos falt it was (data, TS,
power, or even mine :-)....). But I had nothing else on it, just TS2000i. I
surely drew some trend lines every now and then... which never got it
crashed.

Volker Knapp
Wealth-Lab Inc.
http://www.wealth-lab.com