Re: Re[2]: Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

> I recently started using TS2k after a 3 year hiatus because I
> finally got Win2k installed on my machine.  After two weeks it
> seems to be fine.  Never reboot, no crashes, no gremlins. I track
> approx 100 symbols rt.

> Actually, it is more like a nightmare. I run TS2k on NT and it
> crashes all the time - and this is OFF-LINE operation. If I go 2 or
> 3 days without a crash, I consider myself lucky. I still consider
> it dangerous for RT operation. TS4 is much more reliable.

TS2k must be really sensitive to something.  I know several people
who use it constantly, in hard use for realtime trading, and they
have absolutely no problems.  Other people experience crashes, bugs,
weird behavior, and other glitches.  The people with good experiences
say they installed it on a fresh Win2k or sometimes even on Win98 and
everything is fine.  The people with problems usually say they've
installed it on a fresh Win2k too.

Those of you who have solid TS2k's, any idea HOW you did it?  I'm
sure there are a lot of people who'd love to know.

Gary