Re: NT4.0 SP 5 v's Windows 2000 for TS 2000i

Zoran--

I have 2000i running on a Pentium 450 with 128 megs of RAM, using BMI cable
real-time.

I am running Win2K sp1 now, but was running Win NT sp4 before that.  I may
have upgraded to Win NT sp5 in between, but my memory is fuzzy on that.

Anyway, I've absolutely no problems with either OS.  The only reason I
upgraded the OS was to get all my machines running on the same platform.
The box runs for months without any real attention.

I keep thinking I should pop in a faster CPU or some more memory, but the
box works fine as is, so I don't mess with it.  Admittedly, I may not be
driving it as hard as some other TS users do.

--Chris Slaybaugh