Re: Broker...

Hi Dave.

Thanks for the input. I was thinking of keeping my current broker as a backup in any case, but what I'm looking for is a broker which will supply an API that I can incorporate into my own application. Not so much for the feed - I use QCharts which I will probably keep using for quotes, and which is fairly easy to import data from - but in order to be able to do automatic entry of orders when a certain rule gets fired. A bit like TS6, but my own creation, tailored specifically to what I want.

Regards,

Tom