Windows 2000 v's NT4.0 SP 5 for 2000i

I have Trade Station installed in Windows 2000 and I have been told that
I should take Trade Station 20001 off Windows 2000 and install it on
NT4.0 Service pack 5.  I am told that 2000i runs like a dream on NT4.0
with no crashes and it does not need the latest fast computers.  He also
stated that it runs better on service pack 5 than it does on 6.

Has anyone any first hand experience of running 2000i on NT as compared
to Windows 2000.

Does anyone know the benefits disadvantages of the to OS on 2000i

Zoran.