Re: givers of talents & efforts, and the other category

  • To: Denis Brink <brink@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: givers of talents & efforts, and the other category
  • From: Beyond OddBall <beyond_oddball@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 07:22:17 -0800

Denis:

Thanks for the support. Some moments I think I fight a
lone battle here, teetering, stumbling with wounds and
smoking bandages, searching for my last cartridge . .
.

but if anything, perhaps I can save that one list
member from forking over thousands to Pierre for his
unproven stuff (as you notice list members are now
starting to get skeptical).

As you notice he is constantly avoiding posting an
improved oddball .ela that tests out as better - - -
because if he did he knows then nobody would need his
neurotic fuzzy navel software$$$. He gives all kinds
of excuses why he cannot extract the data from Safir's
output file and code it into an .ela, but that's all
BS. He is the programmer/coder with the source code
and any coder worth his salt can do it.

He's only in this for the money . . . and as such he
should be flamed off the list until he ceases the
"subtle sell". You know, if his software did such
amazing things for OddBall as his newsletter claims,
hell why isn't he trading it right now ? I would if I
were him (if it were true).Systems improvements as
good as he claims are usually not revealed or sold -
the trader keeps them for themselves and ends up a
wealthy man. He would make a heck of a lot more money
doing that than lurking over us trying to make a sell.
He probably doesn't even have a brokerage account and
nobody is willing to throw the money at him to do it.

Steve