Re: givers of talents & efforts, and the other category

: >>Who the hell do you think you are to 'save' people from Pierre from his
: >>'unproven' stuff? Right now, Pierre has more integrity and goodwill from
his
: >>years of helping people on the omega-list then you do. Oldtimers on the
list
: >>knows that Pierre and I don't get along but right now I have more trust
and
: >>faith in Pierre than I do in you.
:
: ...integrity? ...goodwill?

More than BeyondOddball's...which tells you how low he is on the totem
pole - a newbie demanding an ELA/ELS he feels he's entitle to recieve just
for subscribing to the omega-list...where everyone should bend over
backwards and do all the hard work (researching, development and testing)
for him.

: Remember back when TS2Ki was first released and
: the Fussie Professor was telling everyone having problems that it was them
: and not the software? How he berated anyone reporting bugs? How it finally
: was shown he wasn't even using a real time data feed, so of course he had
: no problems? His response when busted, "I am an effective OFFLINE beta
: tester."
:
: How about when Mats Bengtsson proved him wrong about double precision math
: and DMI flaws in TS2Ki, and even though the supporting evidence was
: overwhelming, the Fussie Prof never admitted the errors in his thinking
: until backed into the corner. He finally wrote, "So, the DMI error exists,
: this is a fact..." Yet he continued to defend his position in dozens more
: emails to the list. Like the current discussion, he seems to feed on
: keeping his name actively and combatively discussed whether the attention
: is positive or negative, any notice being preferred to no notice.
:
: How about all his promises concerning SP6? How about all his blind shill
: work for Omega and his sleeping arrangement with the Cruz Bros? The Fussie
: Professor has no credibility, sure he arrogantly helps here on the list,
: but he is mostly helping himself. Go back and read the archives, find his
: immortal words when asked about the SP6 release date, "I do not know. What
: I know for sure is that it will be released..."
:
: