RE: Installation Problems ProsSuite 2000i

Volker
You have to ask TRAD not me - I know how to fix it
and show it to any of our customers - including you in the past

Jo
Btw.
Will you change your mind - that intraday data's are crap and dirty -
unusual for strategy back testing even your wealth-lab can use intraday
data's like a Tradestation?