aligning colums in ts6?

For each chart window there is a line for each indicator. I only want
to see the values and not the plot of the data. I shrink the window
so I can see just the status line for each indicator. The problem is
when plotting four values for each indicator, the colums of values do
not line up vertically.  Is there a way to have ts6 stop 'helping' me
in displaying these values so I can force the values to align vertically?

example window:

+---------------------------+
|RSI% 15.0          25.0    |
|RSI% 157.5 0.6      157.0  |
|RSI% 1.5 0.8     0.6       |

I want to either choose that I want specific columns that are aligned
(and I know there is an alignment option in the indicator format dialog),
or to provide a printf(3) format specification (or lisp formats for that
matter, I really don't care).

Is there some way to make this work?

Mike