Re: givers of talents & efforts, and the other category

From: "Beyond OddBall" <beyond_oddball@xxxxxxxxx>
:
: but if anything, perhaps I can save that one list
: member from forking over thousands to Pierre for his
: unproven stuff (as you notice list members are now
: starting to get skeptical).

Who the hell do you think you are to 'save' people from Pierre from his
'unproven' stuff? Right now, Pierre has more integrity and goodwill from his
years of helping people on the omega-list then you do. Oldtimers on the list
knows that Pierre and I don't get along but right now I have more trust and
faith in Pierre than I do in you.

: As you notice he is constantly avoiding posting an
: improved oddball .ela that tests out as better - - -

Bullshit. Why should he do it? Because you're entitle to it? That you
deserve it? You've earned it through years and years of hard work?

: He's only in this for the money . . . and as such he
: should be flamed off the list until he ceases the
: "subtle sell".

More bullshit. Everybody on the list is in it for the money. Otherwise we
wouldn't be trading. If there's anyone who deserves to be 'flamed off the
list', it is you. Go away and troll somewhere else.