Re: A Professional comments on Pierre's software - - -

>Trading takes years to understand
>and the best software in the world is only a tool.

This often blows my mind. Someone glances at a book
over the weekend and decides to "start a trading
company" before they've ever put on a trade. A recent
post attempting to "improve" on oddball and the poster
didn't even understand what a moving average was. That's
like deciding to become a builder BEFORE going to the hardware
store and asking: "What is a hammer? What is it used for."

It's ridiculous. If someone is a brain surgeon, does that
mean they could become a auto mechanic without ever looking
under the hood of a car?

Why do people think taking money from the best and brightest
is easier to learn than how to build a bookcase?

As the OddBall system points out:
"It's simple, but it's not easy."

BW