Re: Pb RAM TS200i

Which operating system are you using?  If you are using Windows 98 (or
Windows ME) then this is your problem!
Win98/ME cannot handle memory higher than 512mb.  You would need to remove
256mb and go back down to 512mb .....or (preferably) upgrade your operating
system to use Windows 2000 or Windows XP.

Rgds
Simon.