Re: Beyond Oddball and Free Software is a Scam. Beware.

Perhaps you jump to judgement to quickly. I actually
<know> traders who bought from this guy and their
software does work. I don't know if the Safir product
he has is a demo or not.

So, you shoot from the hip without any verification -
- whereas I actually know people who have working
product on their boxes.

If I understand correctly, the guy who runs that
software site is constantly needing to post new email
addresses for contact as nasty people like you report
him to yahoo, etc. and get his email address shut
down. If you go to misc.invest.futures newsgroup off
of Google and do a search for something like "good
forever password" you'll get a bunch of posts. Just
choose the one with the most recent date and send
email to that specific address. The Ken's FX software
site is the one that I know people have got valid
working product from.

I do not receive anything from these guys and do not
warrantee their services at all. I only desire to see
less people burned by greedy system vendors for
overpriced puffware. The $100 or so sent to these guys
is a tiny risk compared to the thousand$ lost forever
to system vendors SCAMS.

In case you don't already know, ask Mark what he
thinks about most system vendors.