RE: Beyond Oddball and Free Software is a Scam. Beware.

Steve, pour te parler tres franchement, tu nous les brises menu.

mrmxyptlk@xxxxxxxxxxxx is correct with  these hackers:
Not only you will receive nothing excepted by chance a  crooked demo if any, but
you will receive  a lot of various porn sites ads in you mailbox several times a
day.

This also happened to me when I was trying to track down  what could be  behind
the russian hacker.
They are based in Belarus, and the money is to be sent sent to Riga ( Latvia) ,
where it becomes a component of the permafrost as soon as received.

Of course,I have learned a lot ( in color) on what oneSincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm

  could do for example  with a donkey, a snake in your bedroom and all  your
Massey-Ferguson farm tools, but nothing related to technical analysis ( or
forget "ysis" if  you want more precision).

Maybe you like this, beside illegality where you seems to be very well installed
without any moral concern.

I for one, do not.

PO