Beyond Oddball and Free Software is a Scam. Beware.

Shame on you, Steve.

The site where "Steve" (a.k.a. Beyond Oddball") directed us all to get trading software on CD's is a scam. If you inquire, you will receive no reply. Why? Because it is a site to only trap your email address and then sell your email address to pervert and porn companies. Only a pervert would do this, Steve, and you are a pervert, in my opinion.

I am alerting the group in advance to your invasion of privacy, courtesy of Beyond Oddball.